Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome

This is my first ever running blog post!  It also happens to come just moments before I head out for an 18 mile training run leading up to the New York Marathon in 2 weeks.  But first let me say welcome to my running blog!  I have tried blogging before with no success, but am optimistic this will be different.  Those who know me know that I love running and talk about it way too much, so this blog will give me reason to talk about it less and write about it more.  Also this will help me better document my runs and training for my own purposes.  I am also hoping to offer a place for myself and other midpack runners to share ideas, tips, and info.

 With that said, feel free to comment about offer ideas and suggestions.  Now, I must be off for my run!

Tony Knowles Coast Trail fall of 2011 looking east towards the Chugach range.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment